We offer Google Street View and 360 Virtual Tours for businesses and realtors in San Diego. Alex Uria Creative Agency is the most reliable Google Virtual Tour provider. We help increase engagement, conversions and local SEO on Google and Google Maps with the Google 360 Virtual Tour Program. This is the Google Street View technology, indoors, that creates stunning interactive virtual tours of businesses to help convert more prospects into customers.
360 virtual tours accelerate bookings in restaurants, hotels, wedding venues. Virtual tours help increase the amount of time someone will spend on your Google and Google Maps listings which helps local SEO. We are the leading virtual tour photographers San Diego with hundreds of virtual tours photographed. If you have a physical location for your business, you will benefit from a 360 tour.
We use the latest and most accurate technology available in the market, provided by Matterport. The tutorials we provide here are belong to Matterport. You can visit their website to get support and learn more about how to use their technology.
Make your own Street View collections when you take your camera on a drive, ride, or walk. Your recorded video is converted into Street View when you publish it. Data about your location is used to geotag and position your recording on the map.
- Make sure your Street View-ready camera is compatible with the Android version of the Street View app.
- Only outdoor videos can be converted into Street View. Indoor collections usually can’t log accurate GPS information.
- When you publish your collection, it’s copied to your phone. The download time may be up to twice the length of the video.
- Make sure you have enough storage on your phone. A five-minute recording uses around 2.5 GB of space.
Create your own Street View
- Connect your phone to your 360 camera.
- In the “Create” tab, select your camera.
- Swipe left to select Video mode.
- To start and stop recording, tap the Camera .
- Once the recording is complete, you receive a notification with a summary of the recording stats. You can delete this recording from the camera after download.
- After recording is complete, tap Download Now. You’ll receive a notification that the download has begun.
- To view your recording, tap on the Profile tab.
- Tap Publish. The publishing time may be up to 3 times the length of the video.
- Tip: Your network bandwidth affects processing time. Upload when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
After the images are processed, they are available in your profile. Connections between individual 360 photos appear after 4 days or longer from completed publishing.
Guidelines to create Street View images
- 360 videos need a lot of storage space. One way to clear storage is to select the “Delete after download” checkbox once you download through the Street View app.
- Your video will be in your phone’s gallery if you haven’t deleted it yet. You can publish it on YouTube.
- To delete images off the Ricoh Theta V camera, download the Ricoh Theta app.
- When you look at a collection in the Street View app, only 10 360 photos are visible at a time. To find more, zoom in.
- Long recordings are split into separate parts. If you don’t have enough storage to hold the full-length version, you can copy parts of the recording to your phone for publishing.
- If you publish Street View content where content already exists, Google automatically determines the default collection based on quality, resolution, and recency. You can always access your Street View with the link from the Share button in the Street View app. You can also use the Time Machine feature on Google Maps to find a collection from a specific date.